Had verenikis before we left our city yesterday. First, I had meat filled ones, then I went back for cherry filled ones. Oh my goodness!!! Can you say heaven???? The people here are very sweet. They are not running around smiling all the time, but they have been very patient and caring with us. I think I have perfected my "bored" look as again, two times today the natives have spoken to me and I smile a little and nod. Oh, yes, nodding. I figured out instead of smiling we nod here. Even the big burly guy at the front of our apartment house nodded back ever so slightly when I gave him a nod. The train was a neat experience. We took the overnight train and it took 11 hours, but since we could stand and walk around it was not too bad. Better than an airplane I thought. It is the preferred form of transport here in EE because it is cheap and convenient. We are in Ts region and will meet her Monday. I was a bit disappointed at first, but we ran around a lot today and hooked up Internet and it is now 6 pm and I am exhausted. It will be nice to rest and meet her Monday when things can get official.
Prayers for Kevin please. His back is hurting and we didn't bring his back brace. We bought some Ibuprofin at the pharmacy today, but he really needs a chiropractor. Love to you all. Pray for our continued safety please, God has been so good to us this whole process.
Praying for you all!!! So excited :)
ReplyDeleteAnita
Vereniki (cherry filled) are the BEST!! So jealous. I ate them twice a day when I could. Can't wait to hear the report on Monday. Will remember your husbands back in prayer!
ReplyDelete