The new little guy

The new little guy

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Junk food makes it a little better

Have I mentioned we pass 3 grocery stores on the way to the orphanage. This also means today, after going to the orphanage by myself (Kevin is in another city doing paperwork), and seeing T for a minute only to see she is till not feeling well and just needs to rest, My sad self had to pass the 3 stores on the way "home". You guessed right if you guessed I stopped for an icecream cone and some chips to help the sadness.
     It was such an up, down morning. I left the apartment praying for signs from God that He is here. While standing by the crosswalk a driver stopped and motioned me through, a sweet kindness since he could have sped through. Next I passed one of the stray koshkas and someone had left it a small bowl of milk to drink, another kindness that made me smile. Then I got the bad news that T is still not well and will be loved on by the caregivers when that is the job I covet. I also spoke kindly to another kitty on the way home and it came to rub on my leg but wouldn't let me touch it. It had a horribl bloody patch on the back of its neck and I just wanted to help it. I feel so helpless here. Thus the icecream cone and chips. Please pray for Kevin's safety, Ts healing and this Mamas heart!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that she is not feeling well. I will pray that she will be feeling better soon. God is there with you and soon you will be the one taking care of her.

    ReplyDelete