Visited today and T is feeling better with a small cough and runny nose hanging on. Kevin and I had a good time with her and I think we wore each other out! There is another family there visiting little M. From Ts groupa. We were able to help them out as M. Wanted to read the books and play with the chalk and ball we brought for T and T wanted to play with the balloon they brought for M! Why is it kids always want what the other kid has? I think everyone at the orphanage was needing a break outside because it was super busy out in the courtyard today! Babies and children and care givers everywhere! T loves it when it is busy like that because she is a watcher. She loves to keep an aye on everything and everyone.
Tomorrow is court and if that goes well we say paka to Kevin and he will be on a flight home Sunday. I am staying for the 10 day wait after court and then will finish here and gleefully return home!
Here is a picture do some of the flower pots in the courtyard, I think they are adorable!
Also, a picture looking out the fence...T really likes to people watch through the fence.


No comments:
Post a Comment