Today was a typical day. We woke at 8:30 (Kevin woke a tad sleepy as he was up at 3am to watch the Broncos play back home) We showered, dressed and headed to visit T. We took bread, but T didn't want bread today. Instead we played and listened to music. It was a beautiful day and we were very surprised when the nurse came to tell us it was time to take all the kids inside because it was too cold. We packed all our fun up to go inside but T was not going! Instead she walked us around and we gazed out the fence and looked for koshka. T did look pleased that I am learning the words to the songs. She is always proud of me when I learn! We left T and stopped to get lunch at the cafeteria we have found attached to the market. We have had pizza the past few days ( for 2.50 per pizza) and today we got half a lasagna for $5. It was delicious!
Then we rested and headed back to visit this afternoon. Today she and daddy danced but then I got to hug and love on her when she and I played. We discovered that she thinks it is time to return to the groupa when the music stops, so we made sure the music continued. Because we still had music as we took her back to groupa she was dancing and wiggling all over the place! Possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! Now we are back at the apartment to check in at work and home via FaceTime. Goodbye and good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment