(As followers of Christ)While we know we have things in common WITH people, we don’t WANT to be common people. We’re called to be UNCOMMON.- Pastor Jeff Maness
The new little guy
Sunday, September 30, 2012
A Good Mother/Daughter Cry
You know a good cry can make one feel so much better? Kira and I joined together tonight and we both had a good heart-wrenching, towel wringing, cry. Our facilitator left and Kira, of course, cried. He understands all she says and I only get bits and pieces. I tried to be strong, but guess what? Yep, five weeks away from my family and I am D-U-N. My friend, partner, cheerleader and love of my life is half a world away feeling helpless and I have been holding it all in and just sat down with Kira and cried. And now, the ladies out there will understand this...we bonded. We had our tears in common tonight and when we finished we were both calmer, took baths, ate dinner and Kira is asleep now. It also helped that my wonderful hubby Skyped from church and they prayed over Kira and me after service. Isn't God amazing? People half way around the world in fellowship via technology? And there is not a tear He doesn't see and feel and he will turn our mourning to joy. I love my Saviour and He is going to get us through, both Kira and me. "and if that'swhat it takes to praise you, Jesus bring the rain"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there. Your so close yet it feels so far-- trust me I know. COngrats again on your beautiful daughter. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Five weeks! That is a long to be away from family. I hope you will be back home soon and congratulations on your new daughter.
ReplyDelete