(As followers of Christ)While we know we have things in common WITH people, we don’t WANT to be common people. We’re called to be UNCOMMON.- Pastor Jeff Maness
The new little guy
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Our apartment in Kiev
Some pics from inside our apartment. We are on the main street up by St. Michaels? I think that is the one at the top of the hill, but not by the SDA?
Yes we have stayed there. Nice apartment! Thanks for all the great pictures. If you have room in your suitcase for a few chocolate bars, I'd pay you back once you are home. ;)
Hi Darcy.. You don't know me but I am one of the women who inquired about your daughter. She caught my eye for several reasons the least of which is her native name Tamara. You see we adopted our daughter Tamara (now 7) from The Republic of Georgia in 08 and her adoption is by far the best thing that we have ever done. Anyway.. We thought about what it would be like to have 2 Tamaras? Do we change the new daughter's name? By the time I made up my mind she seemed to have vanished. Then life got in the way and I would periodically check the RR site to see if I could find her again. You see I'm a firm believer in that when the time is right your child appears if by magic almost. As time passed I was getting concerned not knowing what happen to her. You can just imagine my relief when I stumbled across your blog a few days ago. I was thrilled that her parents found her. What a lucky little girl and what a blessed family you have to chosen to be her family. Congratulations!!! And Thank You so much for taking care of this little angel. Before adopting our Tamara I read hundreds of child profiles and looked at thousands of pictures. Your daughter has that something special like mine. I can't explain it but I think you'll soon understand. When you're settled at home and you have a few free moments to make a new friend I would like to speak with you. As I mentioned earlier our daughters have a few things in common and I'm sure we do as well. Enjoy the rest of your adoption journey. Thank You for allowing us to visit you via your blog. It brings back so many wonderful memories. Take lots of pictures!!! God's Speed home!!! Lee
Yes we have stayed there. Nice apartment! Thanks for all the great pictures. If you have room in your suitcase for a few chocolate bars, I'd pay you back once you are home. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Darcy..
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me but I am one of the women who inquired about your daughter. She caught my eye for several reasons the least of which is her native name Tamara. You see we adopted our daughter Tamara (now 7) from The Republic of Georgia in 08 and her adoption is by far the best thing that we have ever done. Anyway.. We thought about what it would be like to have 2 Tamaras? Do we change the new daughter's name? By the time I made up my mind she seemed to have vanished. Then life got in the way and I would periodically check the RR site to see if I could find her again. You see I'm a firm believer in that when the time is right your child appears if by magic almost. As time passed I was getting concerned not knowing what happen to her. You can just imagine my relief when I stumbled across your blog a few days ago. I was thrilled that her parents found her. What a lucky little girl and what a blessed family you have to chosen to be her family.
Congratulations!!! And Thank You so much for taking care of this little angel. Before adopting our Tamara I read hundreds of child profiles and looked at thousands of pictures. Your daughter has that something special like mine. I can't explain it but I think you'll soon understand.
When you're settled at home and you have a few free moments to make a new friend I would like to speak with you. As I mentioned earlier our daughters have a few things in common and I'm sure we do as well.
Enjoy the rest of your adoption journey. Thank You for allowing us to visit you via your blog. It brings back so many wonderful memories. Take lots of pictures!!! God's Speed home!!!
Lee