The new little guy

The new little guy

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hallellujah!

As the previous post mentioned, Kev is in a show right now. Kira loves it with all the music. There is a scene where the character John the Baptist is telling everyone, "give me a hallelujah!" We all answer, "hallelujah!" And, of course, Kira joined in! So, amazingly enough, I got a ss card for Kira in the mail, thanks to one little box I checked on some paperwork somewhere that is hit-or-miss at best. I get the card out of the postbox and say, "Kira, give me a hallelujah" she says, "hallelujah!" Very cute. Then, she went potty later and I said, "good for you Kira, going potty in the potty!" She said, "hallelujah!" And that's how we feel about her!
     If you would please keep us in thoughts nd prayers. We head to Denver Children's Hospital Wednesday to meet with thir Craniofacial team. Gonna be a long day. Kira is a trooper, I am just hoping we can keep up and hear some good news.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck in Denver. Listen to what they say and then take some time to digest it. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy you are such an inspiration. At a time in my life where I am struggling with my faith reading your blog has helped me realize that even with all the struggles I'm going through I CAN DO THIS. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy thank you so much for sharing! You inspire me to reconnect and keep

    ReplyDelete