Got a call from the ENT today telling me KRs tonsil surgery will not be an easy, run of the mill procedure. Because of how her spinal cord is draped if he tips her head back too far to get to the tonsils, he will paralyze her. Ummm...yeah...that is a happy thought. Also, he is thinking he will leave part of the adenoids because of her high palette he doesn't want her to end up with a cleft palette situation because removing the tonsils weakens all those structures. And even with hie best efforts we may still end up with that result. This will mean another surgery. ugh. I wanted to cry when I got off the phone. We love this little stinker so much, I just hate all these worst case scenarios. Please pray for great outcomes.
And in other news....KR and her new specs









I love her new glasses! How adorable! Just remember to take one day at a time. All of this should pass and when it does you will be able to look back and see GOd's hand in all of it.
ReplyDelete