The new little guy

The new little guy

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tonsils and boots

I am a woman of action. I have very little patience when I know there is action to take instead yes, this has gotten me into trouble a time or two. However at this time it is helping us get things done! I called the ENT and let him know I saw the results of the sleep study while with the Craniofacial team and I agree the tonsils have to go. We had an appointment the 11th to talk. However, my motto, why talk when you can do? So....we will head to Denver the 12th to take out the stinky, enlarged, breathing impairing tonsils! Kira Ruby and I will stay overnight and head home Thursday. Prayers for a smooth procedure are appreciated.
     I leave you with pics of Kira and her mismatched play boots. I think they look lovely with her pjs.


No comments:

Post a Comment