The new little guy

The new little guy

Monday, December 3, 2012

Holy Buckets and Spam

     Sorry I had to change the comments section but our spam was getting ridiculous, and I'm not talking the canned kind. I'm hoping after a while I can open it up again:) stupid troublemakers.
     And in other news...Kira Ruby's new favorite phrase is holy buckets! Our P. uses it a lot and Kira just picked up on it. Yesterday she fell in the kitty litter box and correctly used the phrase, " oh my gosh!" Then, today she sat next to me and told me the smack-um was cooking. I asked, "the macaroni is cooking?" She said, " Yes, the smack-um is cooking."
     I am pretty sure we now have a three year old. When we first got her home she was about 2 1/2 developmentally. Well, we are at the wonderful, willfull, three year old stage filled with the word, "no!" I'm sad because I love two year olds, three is just not as much fun. However, I was excited to realize she is growing by leaps and bounds. She was talking in lots of full sentences tonight! Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Whoever said "terrible two's" had obviously never had a three year old yet!! But how wonderful she is progressing so fast. Smart girl just like they said!

    ReplyDelete