The new little guy

The new little guy

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Personality Plus

This is what one of the therapists who worked with T. said, "T gal is very verbal, speaks in sentences and the caregivers had us help her with a few "sounds" in which she was not able to produce accurately, like the rolled /r/ sound.  ha! :)  i could barely help her with that.  I was so impressed by her verbal skills, she told us  she was a "princess" :) I remember the OT's looking at her hands but do not know any details. She could manipulate a smaller puzzle easily and was attentive and great at imitating stuff.

I enjoyed her so much.  She is such a doll.
Praying for T gal

AND another adoptive Mom who met T gal said this about her, " She is very smart, but that she fears that T will be transferred to a mental institution because she looks different and "She recites, memorizes not only songs but poems and lines for plays and the dance moves and hand-motions to go with! She talks and chatters. She followed her caregiver's directions. She plays in dirt (lol - they didn't like that). She was SO curious about us and I could see how she longed to be in (her child's name)'s spot with the love and attention of two parents. Not that any other child isn't as deserving but my heart just breaks because I think she is so keenly aware of what she is missing and wants it (a family)."

No comments:

Post a Comment