The new little guy

The new little guy

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Self portraits

KR is getting quite handy with the iPad, and I shall post her self portraits. She uses iPad as a verb, "Mom, can I iPad?" Too funny. We are having speech testing tomorrow and an OT over for lunch. Ruby has a terrible habit of only using her front teeth to chew and because of this her gag reflex has moved forward on her tongue. That is why she gags so much while we brush her teeth. Can't wait to get it fixed. I feel so bad every time we brush her teeth.
     English is growing by leaps and bounds....this morning when she got up and came to talk with me I turned her head away from me and said, "oh, Ruby don't breathe on me your breath is terrible!" She giggled and started heavy breathing on me! She is a BIG tease!



No comments:

Post a Comment