The new little guy

The new little guy

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cutest Feet Ever....and update

These are sweet T's feet. I just had to share cuz I think they are the cutest little feet EVER!
We can't share "all of her" until we are there with her and more official. But I had to share some of her cuteness!!!!!
....And in other news. We had another garage sale this weekend. Our amazing and wonderful friends and family donated more items. We also sold breakfast burritos and baked goodies. We had a great turn-out Friday and Saturday was good. We raised another couple hundred for T's adoption!
Whoo-Hoo!
We heard from our agency Friday and things are moving along. August is a slow month full of vacations for all the people who are working on T's adoption in her birth country so we have no idea about travel, but it is still looking like September, just nothing more solid than all of September! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment